T56 Gear Ratios F Body

Counter shaft / Cluster gear fits 2. Tremec Web Site. Many performance 6 speeds move 5th gear to 1. If you don't have to build the trans, or if you are building both the trans and the rear, you should consider doing a lower rear gear like 3. 82-02 F-body 12 bolt Drag race rear end fully assembled less brakes. Visit Capital Ford Lincoln in Regina SK #1FTEW1E53KKE00883. For those customers, we offer a Cobra Overdrive Upgrade as part of our Level 3 Viperized T56 Rebuild that offers a more usable 5th (0. It will come with a 1 year warranty. Magnum-F Wide Ratio 6-Speed for GM 4th Gen F-body, 700ft-lb constant load rated, unmodified, 26-spline input shaft, 4616 chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter shaft, triple cone synchros, 1st 2. Because of the steep overdrive 6th gear in an LS1 T56, a car with a radical cam will need a rear gear at the higher end of the range. GM also introduced a new slave cylinder for the clutch assembly that was superior to the design of previous years, as well as an LS6 clutch in manual models. With the help of 3literheater, it seems that the T56 gearbox what is in store for the car. 50:1) gear ratios that GM specified on the stock T56 Transmission. I have the LS1 gearing in my T56, but it was done by the previous owner. Mazda, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, and Honda racing transmissions. 66 1st gear ratio. Fits all GM F body T56 transmissions. Will do, Im thinking of a TH400 swap or 4 speed SR1 in the fire chicken. Will separate gearbox or sell together has 120000km T56. 66 Low 1386-087-004 93 97 - $84. I have a 2011 C6 Corvette Tr6060 that has been converted to fit an F-body vehicle (Camaro, Trans Am). GM also introduced a new slave cylinder for the clutch assembly that was superior to the design of previous years, as well as an LS6 clutch in manual models. A-833 - 4 speed used with all engines 1964 - 1974. American Powertrain Pro-Fit Magnum 6-speed kit for 2nd Gen Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am F-body for factory 4-speed cars. Originally, the T-56 Manual Transmission was designed and built by Borg-Warner for the Dodge Viper. 66 1st and. 1993 F-Body. Holley HP on my LS swapped F-Body. Or, change input variables (engine RPM, axle gear ratio and tire height) to determine vehicle speed in each forward gear. 64 6th gear ratio and are not the best trannies to use) is rated at 400 ft-lbs and if shimmed properly costs $150 (talk to www. Borg Warner T5 5-speed Manual Gear Ratios : Spline : 26 input/27 output Dimensions : Torque Rating : 305 lb-ft. Many of our F-Body customers aren't satisfied with the generous 5th (0. Tranzilla vs. He can also upgrade to the. Tremec T56 Countershaft Z06 Mm6 2. 5 The shorter 1,2, and 3 gears are not great for our cars. #81 on the T56 Transmission Disassembled View, seen here, here and here. This will be a direct TR6060 converted to Magnum F-body T56 (fort worth) $1 - JLA FORUMS. ok heres the deal, wanting to buy a wrecked 98 camaro because i need the rear brakes, engine and 6 speed transmission thats in it for my f-body camaro, now i see that they sell transmission crossmembers for mounting t56's out of a 93-97 camaro into a f-body, so heres my question, what is the difference in transmissions between that 93-97 compared to that 98-02 camaro?. unit from D&D or any other supplier out there. My T56 is attached to a stock F-body bell housing and is then attached to the engine as it normally would be. 66 1st Gear will work in your 2002 GT. I know the Viper spec T56 is better than the regular Camaro T56. 00 ratio and have the sixth speed as the OD ratio, so you end up with a close ratio 5 speed with an OD gear for touring instead of a wide ratio with only 4 useful gears and two OD ratios (not convinced that a 0. Thank you Mr. 2 of them are F-body Transmissions, one is a C5 MN6 and the last one is a C5 MN12. That is one nice feature of the T56 trans is the internal magnets from the factory to catch any trash floating around in there. 7:1 (also 3½ turns), which will interchange as well. Much harder to find than what you're looking for. com 72 T56 SOME OF THE PARTS LISTED IN THIS CATALOG ARE NOT MANUFACTURED BY THE ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER AND ANY REFERENCE TO TRADEMARKS ARE. Belt Camshaft Crankshaft Mount Oil Pump Vacuum Pump Block. the trans i got was replaced under an extended warrenty so. 25:1, produced 1,930 horsepower and right around 1,300 ft/lbs. org, well it is very similar, but I updated the code and made it function a little better/different for my. In owners column: Current owner is identified by 2-letter country & state Date to left of name is purchase date, to right of name is known ownership date. Hennessey was recently in the news for its world. both the ratios offered in 93 sucked and the trannys wont hold as much power all the rest of the f body trannies go these ratios 2. 70 gears in the rear I just don't need 1st gear in normal daily driving and 6th has me cruising at 60 at 1,500 RPM. 97 First Corvette Gto Cts-v T56 6 Speed 43 Tooth 1st. Fits all GM F body T56 transmissions. This will be a direct drop in to any 98-02 f-body or to any GTO. Scroll through the list of popular transmissions to find yours. New Tremec T56 Magnum F 6 Speed Transmission F Body Wide Ratio 2 97 First. This program is to help anyone looking to find what gear or tires size changes you are planning will do to your current setup. description. Will do, Im thinking of a TH400 swap or 4 speed SR1 in the fire chicken. This calculator will provide the speed of the vehicle based on the transmission gear ratio, the engine RPM, the tire height, and the ring gear and pinion gear ratio in the rear end axle differential housing. T56 5-6 Countershaft Extension OEM Or Aftermarket. Portugal 24111988 Escudos 24111988 Sale. 18313 Jefferson Davis Highway Triangle , VA 22172 703-441-2600. The T56 transmission is still one of the most widely sought after features in cars that demand enhanced performance, high speed and additional strength. SYSTEM PRICING PRICE CODE Rvs Trucks Cars Racing Install & Driveshaft RVs&Trucks A $2,895 $2,695 $850 B $2,995 $2,795 $850 C $3,095 $2,895 $950 D $3,295 $2,995 $950 E $3,395 $3,095 $950 F $3,495 $3,295 $950 …. Find T56 Camaro In Stock Now. Various gear ratios are available with the Viper having a 2. You can change the following variables: tire size, rear gear ratio, and max engine rpm to explore their effect on engine speed and vehicle speed per gear. Some muscle cars will require tunnel mods to fit. You can use a 93-97 F-Body T56. The f-body boards are filling with t56 stuff (upgrades, what will swap, mods needed, etc). 66 Low Gear. Fed Ex was supposed to deliver it today, but they screwed up my address. of torque capacity. Sub-frame) 71222006HKR Installation Instructions Thank you for choosing to use a Hooker™ transmission crossmember as part of your performance project. 20 Mcleod Fits Gm Tremec T-56 Hydraulic 1300 Series Throwout Bearing Pn 1372. 00:1, 5th gear 0. Note the transmission gears between 1st and 4th were also made much closer mostly due to a taller 1st gear for CAGS. Borg-Warner continued to increase the gear ratio of the transmission throughout its production life. IMO the best one is the T56 magnum (aftermarket version of the 6060). In person only, no shipping. We also build these units for LS-1 Mazda Miatas and Super-Charged 2-WD Toyota pickup trucks. Never did like the way. When shopping for a T56, you will discover that there are numerous variations of T56’s, both new and used. 8-liter V-6. Many of our F-Body customers aren't satisfied with the generous 5th (0. Long gear ratios are designed with drag racing in mind minimizing the number shifts required. It has been completely gone through and rebuilt. The F-Body T56 can be put into a Mustang. This will fit any F-body vehicle 98-02. The goal is to put the car trapping 175-180 mph at the end of 1/3 mile. The easiest way is to purchase the Dakota Digital SGI-5 signal recalibration box to do this. Bowler Performance’s GM F-Body Master Cylinder Kit: Precise and Reliable Holly Battle February 13, 2018 News The Chevrolet Camaro, and sister car, Pontiac Firebird are some of the most widely recognized body styles in the world. Many performance 6 speeds move 5th gear to 1. 74:1) and 6th (0. Shop with confidence. All 94-02 F-body T56's had the same gear ratios as far as I am aware. Torque Arm Bracket for 82-02 F-Body Camaro / Firebird-Torque arm bracket for 82-02 GM F-body Camaros/Firebirds. 66s seem to run well with 3:73-4:10 rear gears. The transmission is always hesitating to change gears. The T56 I got came with a factory Hurst shifter which meant that it uses the factory stick with Hurst Competition shifter base. He can also upgrade to the. New Tremec T56 Magnum F 6 Speed Transmission F Body Wide Ratio 2 97 First. 5:1 6th gear. 66 first gear as opposed to the 2. We also build these units for LS-1 Mazda Miatas and Super-Charged 2-WD Toyota pickup trucks. The live rear axle and floor pan were unchanged, but 90 percent of the Camaro and Firebird were new. Product Reviews. The Cobra R T56 has a. At the pricier end of the spectrum, for about $3,000, you can buy a completely new unit (Tremec’s T56 Magnum) with a choice of gear ratios and shifter locations. As far as 93 only having the 2. The Deluxe Marti report lists a build date of April 30, 1979 and delivery to Sloan Ford in Columbia, Tennessee. 10s work well with standard. 97 1st gear. Customer Review Price: Low to High Price: High to Low BA79 Chevy F-Body 2. D&D viper-spec T56s I have a Viper GTS TT, I;ve had great success with the DONATO T56. This has to get converted to a 4000 (or 2000) pulse per mile signal for your VSS buffer input. • Exterior case similar to fourth-generation F-body transmission with the stronger, high-capacity gear sets, input shaft. The following features are available for an additional charge: Narrowed lower control arm brackets available; Tapered housing backbrace installation. I'm looking for a T56, i have'nt dyno'ed the motor yet, but it should make quite some power and Tq (331 solid roller GT47 88mm) This is for my car that's mostly street driven but will see the strip also. 42 ratio, 2-cut ring & pinion kit made by american axle & manufacturing. D&D Motorsports has the setup for that swap as it does require a special bellhousing and small spacer. Automobile Parts and Service Toggle navigation Community Chevy Automotive Sales Inc. Ford Tremec T-56 Magnum TUET11010 Close Ratio Trans or TUET11011 Wide Ratio. Here are upgrades that were done. And with any T56, you also have the ability to use the. 97 First Corvette Gto Cts-v T56 6 Speed 43 Tooth 1st. 12 bolt F-Body housing with mounts - H12FME 33 spline Alloy axle package - P3302 4 3/4″ bolt circle Choice of wheel stud kit - A1035 / A1025 / A1026 Standard gear set Yukon HD clutch style posi - R5091 Choice of gear ratio S-Series. F Body trans is good in stock form, can hold good power (700+) with a few drop in parts T56 Magnum is great, with larger holding capacity. it does not change anything. Congratulations to ThirdGen. Gear Ratios. 00:1, 5th gear 0. 7:1 units are the most popular units for a quick-ratio conversion because of their ease of conversion into other models. ICT Billet Chevy Transmission Spacer Plate. Find the 4x4 Parts You Need Online or Call 888-233-9667!. 74:1) and 6th (0. You can use a 93-97 F-Body T56. (C5 Corvettes are rated at 850 ft/lbs). The FG Falcon launch documentation describes the new gearbox: "The new synchroniser package features triple synchromesh on first and second gears, and double synchromesh on all other gears, including reverse, which has significantly reduced gear shift efforts and shift travel. 2 T56 transmission ratios- 1993 F-body with 2. By way of example, given a 26. Visit Capital Ford Lincoln in Regina SK #1FTEW1E53KKE00883. 66 1st gear. diagram # man-trans part# description 2 t56-2 mainshaft,gm,f-body 2 t56-2a mainshaft,viper 2 t56-2b mainshaft,ford 2. The shorter 5th and 6th are magical for our cars. 73s work well with auto and 4. REVIEWS: 2 AVERAGE RATING OF 8. Ford Viper GM T56 6 speed transmission reverse gear plastic thrust washer Regular price $12 95 $12. 4-liter V-6, the 1996 the F-body carried a 200-hp, 3. The FAQ as a whole came from the internet F-body Organization (www. The spider brace supports the tail of the transmission and also acts as a strutural piece under the car. IF you are looking to upgrade your 05-07 car to the newer stronger TR6060 please call us for pricing and information on this conversion. The LT1 versions use an entirely different clutch and are not interchangeable. 6″ rear differentials: 1977+ gm applications, 1993~2002 gm f-body applications, 1982~2002 truck applications and more!. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. T56—have been more popular at the OE level in GM and Ford five- and six-speed transmission kits for A-Body, B-Body, and E-Body Mopars. 2020 GT500 Body and Styling; Tremec 12021 T56 Magnum XL 6 Speed Transmission (2. A t56 weighs around 130lbs. HINSON Motorsports is proud to offer the tightest gate and shortest ratio T56 shifter for the 1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird / Trans Am Shifter was designed for the F-body enthusiast who is tired of the sloppy long throws of the stock shifter. Used 2013 Volkswagen Passat TDI SEL Premium from Niello Volkswagen in Sacramento, CA, 95825. This chart has been revised with actual ratios. T56 Magnum While motor oil is utilized in various type of engines, we most often think about using it in our vehicles. The Ford Performance TREMEC T56 6-Speed Transmission - 2. Cobra Camaro Firebird Viper T56 2. Ratio 1st gear: 2. Aspect ratio in this example is 55. Recommended for street and strip use and low rpm highway cruising. 011551516 1st 41/172. Since putting it in, I haven't once missed the 2-3 shift. Tremec Magnum Close Ratio 6-speed for GM. 63 trans and narrowed the rear to either 3. The T-56 six speed manual transmission has been used in a wide range of vehicles from General Motors, Dodge, and Ford Motor Company. What are you doing with the truck? I would consider 6th gear on a tsock t56 as a cruise gear only. an F body T56 with a 2. Some of you will notice that this is similar to the calculator on f-body. Augustine and Orange Park #1FTEW1E40KKE74205. Now the Tremec T56 transmission has somewhat been upgraded by the Tremec TR-6060 transmission, which is now used in vehicles where greater strength is needed. The Emerald Eagle edition honors America's symbol by providing an amazing fast speed 6. This will be a direct TR6060 converted to F-body T56 (fort worth) $1 - JLA FORUMS. T56 For Sale. More custom car builders choose Bowler to supply a TREMEC transmission for their hot rods, street rods, and other custom cars. 82-02 F-body 12 bolt Drag race rear end fully assembled less brakes. If you are thinking of a T56 transmission swap, one thing to consider is that there have been several different T56 gear ratios used in various transmission models. 00 ratio and have the sixth speed as the OD ratio, so you end up with a close ratio 5 speed with an OD gear for touring instead of a wide ratio with only 4 useful gears and two OD ratios (not convinced that a 0. 62 would result in a lot lower rpms and maybe even a tad better fuel mileage. He can also upgrade to the. What are you doing with the truck? I would consider 6th gear on a tsock t56 as a cruise gear only. The good 2. ICT Billet Chevy Transmission Spacer Plate. 97 Camaro Trans Am Lt1 Camshaft Timing Cam Gear 350 5. The Viper and F-body have a. 97 trans are the M12's, which were Z06, gto, ctsv, regular corvettes got the 2. Specialty industrial and automotive gears and shafts. 66 1st gear ratio. They have a 2. Convert stock manual transmission for 1966-70. Over the T-56, the Magnum-F boast increased face-width on all gears, a robust combination of double and triple cone synchronizers, enhanced webbing in the main case, provisions for a cooler circuit and more!. 66 First - Tuet11009. 90 ratio, anbody know anything about them? Thanks. Also how tough are the stock overdrive sets on D&D trannies?. 23 Tremec T56 Magnum. My T56 is from I believe a 96 Fbody. 97 1st and. Only the GTO T56 has an F-body case w/ Corvette internals. The first gear ratio difference is something to consider (2. 5 t56-62 synchro assembly,3-4,corvette 8 t56-8 cluster kit,36-33-28-17,includes extension shaft(ref# 202. 23 gears which happens to be the worst f body t56 produced. The aftermarket T56's gear ratios are middle of the road for an engine that produces its torque at higher RPM. Made in the USA. The transmission was originally designed and built by BorgWarner for the Dodge Viper later being used by GM in 1992 for the generation II and later engines, but from 1998 was built by Tremec, though nothing changed internally. 66 Ratio 1st Gear 56 6 Speed Manual Transmission F-body M6 Gm. So you want the close ratio/2. 9ish and a 4. com) can withstand 800 ft-lbs and shift way better than any T3550 or TKO. General Motors produced the 200-4R automatic transmission from 1980 to the early 1990's. Torque Arm Bracket for 82-02 F-Body Camaro / Firebird-Torque arm bracket for 82-02 GM F-body Camaros/Firebirds. 10s work well with standard. He can also set up a T6060. And as far as ecu, it will all work, but the speedo will be off unless you change it, which seeing as you already have a 97 pcm, it doesn't seem to far out of your reaches. 1 T56 general info, 8. Features of the T56 Transmission. I know the Viper spec T56 is better than the regular Camaro T56. With the F-body T56, it puts the shifter in the exact right spot, so any aftermarket T56 shifter, or even the stock one, would work. One has a gear-driven speedometer, and the other uses an electronic unit. The kingpin of TREMEC's high performance line-up, the Magnum double-overdrive 6-speed transmission takes the very best from TREMEC's current OEM technologies and pairs it with the most popular features of the TKO 5-speed. 1993 was the first and last year for the 4L60 in the 4th gen f-body, and some had a special 700R4 i think. I have changed the differential from a 2. The top speed is dependent on the amount of power that the engine can put out. As the basis of our T56, we had one F-body style core that had been to hell and back. Other than making one fit in a strange chassis along with the hydraulic clutch setup, the one drawback to the T56 is its Bonneville-gear overdrive ratios, but there are two schools of thought on this. Ford Tremec T-56 Magnum TUET11010 Close Ratio Trans or TUET11011 Wide Ratio. 10:1, unless 27 inch or larger tires are installed. • High-torque capacity TREMEC six-speed manual designed for custom, retro-fit installations with Chevrolet Performance crate engines. 66 Low 1386-087-004 93 97 - $84. Reduced engine wear leading to longer engine life. 50 overdrive. Unless driven gears with more than 45 teeth and / or drive gears with fewer than 15 teeth become available, it will be impossible without using a ratio adapter to have an accurate speedometer with rear end gear ratios lower (higher numerically) than 4. PRICE SCHEDULE – F Pricing is subject to change without notice. Throughout the run, both offered V-6 and V-8 engines. 95 Tremec Ls1ls6 T56 Input Shaft Corvette C5 New 1386-585-009 2. I found a 3. The f-body T56 has a 17 pulse per driveshaft revolution VSS signal generator in the tailshaft. The F-Body T56's are not level, if you stare straight at the input shaft, they are rotated about that shaft a significant number of degrees (20 IIRC). 9% of the close ratio transmissions, and always recommend the close ratio. For those customers, we offer a Cobra Overdrive Upgrade as part of our Level 3 Viperized T56 Rebuild that offers a more usable 5th (0. 5 synchro assembly,3-4,except corvette 2. The gear set might be able to hold 1,000 HP, but the syncros small teeth get shredded with high rpm shifting. They are also not as common as the F-bodies. Attached has the rear gear broken out into one for each transmission ratio range. in the never-ending quest for market share. Sleeping bags thus offer arguably the highest warmth-to-weight ratio of any insulating layer. The F stands for"F-body"). 56's ;) But has anyone done it with 3. Originally, the T-56 Manual Transmission was designed and built by Borg-Warner for the Dodge Viper. Features of the T56 Transmission. Driveline Systems is a unique customer solution, that simply stated provides value. Holley HP on my LS swapped F-Body. 46, 4th 1:1, 5th. According to Hessling, the engines were run conservatively on the dyno at APD, and at 18 lbs. 95 93 97 Camaro Trans Am T56 Hydraulic Slave Master W Reservoir 95 96 94 6 Speed. Why on earth they didn't use the. Welcome to my Tire/Gear/MPH Calculator. diagram # man-trans part# description 2 t56-2 mainshaft,gm,f-body 2 t56-2a mainshaft,viper 2 t56-2b mainshaft,ford 2. LT1 Rear gear swap: In with the new! Borg-Warner T56 Transmission Disassembly - Part 1. Gear Ratios. But it also is an odd ball on the part number compared to what they reference for f-body transmissions. The 1993 unit has a lower front side gear and a. Borg Warner T5 5-speed Manual Gear Ratios : Spline : 26 input/27 output Dimensions : Torque Rating : 305 lb-ft. Much harder to find than what you're looking for. 66 ratio T56 in: From $245. 3rd Gear Fits Gm F-body Dodge Viper Ford Cobra T56 Trans 37t 1386-083-007 Mcleod Fits - $358. 63 5th and 6th gear ratios. Product Reviews. I'd probably run a 4. But, there are a few aftermarket g-body t56 cross members out there. Purzauto Guaranteed Used Auto Parts 1-855-746-0222. Some 1967-’76 F-, A- and G-body Chevrolets also used a 12. Mopar A833 Manual Transmission Identification and Gear Ratios There are two basic types of the New Process A-833 transmissions used by Mopar muscle cars. 94'' 6-segment fishing lure, 3D lifelike eyes and verisimilar body detail as real fish. Magnum Close Ratio 6-Speed for GM 4th Gen F-body, 700ft-lb constant load rated, unmodified, 26-spline input shaft, 4616 chromoly gears and shafts, one-piece counter shaft, triple cone synchros,. This is a 2. Check out this article on how to swap in a late model six speed Ford Mustang T56 transmission into a 1980s Ford Mustang Fox Body, from Muscle Mustangs & Fast Fords Magazine. The Camaro/Firebird and aftermarket T56 transmissions have a centerlocated shifter and the shifter location is farther back than the Shark's original offset shifter. You can use it to try out different rear end gears and tire sizes. Clutch Linkage: 1984-1992 F body hydraulic with McLeod steel master cylinder (37-139001); custom length master cylinder pushrod; reamed hydraulic tube: Bellhousing/Fork:. Enter the number of teeth on the Ring and Pinion gears and click the "Solve" button. I have a 2011 C6 Corvette Tr6060 that has been converted to fit an F-body vehicle (Camaro, Trans Am). Belt Camshaft Crankshaft Mount Oil Pump Vacuum Pump Block. Or, change input variables (engine RPM, axle gear ratio and tire height) to determine vehicle speed in each forward gear. In 1992, General Motors began using it for its generation II and future engines. 78:1, 3rd gear 1. Scroll through the list of popular transmissions to find yours. With drive gear number 8640518, (blue, 18 teeth) the following combinations apply: (The 18 tooth gear I had in my 85 C10 was green, they changed the color to blue) Axle Tire Dia. It also features a 40-tooth reluctor ring that's necessary for use with electronic vehicle speed sensors used with Chevrolet Performance controllers. 7:1 units are the most popular units for a quick-ratio conversion because of their ease of conversion into other models. Toyota to T56 Clutch Disc, this is a Toyota clutch disc that has the 11/8" - 26 input spline for the T56, contact Gadget at URD and discuss the various options that are available T56 Transmission, 98-02 F-Body Camaro / Firebird Stock Part # 1386-000-017 or 1386-000-020; and Tremec Magnum TUET 7477 with GM gear ratio's or TUET 8277. This is the transmission that most go with. 66 Ratio 1st Gear. 66 1st gear. This is one of the main reasons I ended up with a T56. Hey Guys, Yes, I know I've had a couple t56 cars and have always preached at least 4. This will be a direct drop in to any 98-02 f-body or to any GTO. 94-97 units are rated at 450 ft-lbs or torque and the 6 th gear ratio is. Numerous magazines have reviewed the kit: Popular Hot Rodding , Hot Rod , Mopar Action and several blogs say that this transmission will bring your car "into the 21st century!". Fits all GM F body T56 transmissions. New and Used Automotive Parts and Accessories On Sale. View Details. Is it possible to run the 6th gear set out of an F-body car in a cobra T56? The. The live rear axle and floor pan were unchanged, but 90 percent of the Camaro and Firebird were new. The T56 I got came with a factory Hurst shifter which meant that it uses the factory stick with Hurst Competition shifter base. Hurst Billet/Plus 2 Manual Shifter, 1993-02 F-Body V8 w/T-56 Reviews Return Procedure To obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) please call us at 512-863-0900. If you have a T5, T45, 3550, TK0, or T56 transmission in your car, let us make it race- ready and bullet proof. 7oz Bionic 3. Shifter location: Uses the "fbody" tailcase so it is a direct swap for the old Borg Warner or "LS T56" transmissions. (with a slip yoke conversion to your drive shaft). Find T56 Camaro In Stock Now. Classic Industries offers a wide selection of 1971 Chevrolet Camaro parts, including 1971 Chevrolet Camaro interior parts and soft trim, 1971 Chevrolet Camaro exterior sheet metal, 1971 Chevrolet Camaro moldings, 1971 Chevrolet Camaro emblems, 1971 Chevrolet Camaro weatherstrip and unique accessories, to nearly every nut and bolt needed for installation. The good news is that since the GTO and F-body use the same tailhousing, you can start with a GTO core and convert to an F-body shifter. Bowler / Tremec TUET11009 T-56 Magnum 6-speed manual performance transmission for the GM LS engine series. Looking for a 2019 Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW Lariat located in Ogallala NE? Ask Wolf Auto Center about vehicle number 27498602. Lifelike swimming stroke, S-swim motion at any speed. Lt1 T56 Gear ratios. My question is regarding the gear ratios for the LT1 T56. CAD modeling/FEA analysis) to design a new system of LS swap components for these vehicles, which allow the user/installer to achieve better final. When I first started driving my car I seriously thought I'd made a boo-boo with the T56. 66 Ratio 1st Gear. Now the Tremec T56 transmission has somewhat been upgraded by the Tremec TR-6060 transmission, which is now used in vehicles where greater strength is needed. Running a 8. So, just do your research. The D&D T56 comes with a seven-tooth gear on the output shaft, and the custom extension housing will accept the standard four-speed-style speedometer gear adapter, which bolts right into the case. 2005-2010 Mustang applications are a direct plug-and-play with regards to the speedometer. Or, change input variables (engine RPM, axle gear ratio and tire height) to determine vehicle speed in each forward gear. It's just a stock F-body clutch right now. com 10 Most Awarded Brands. 80 and 6th.